Friday, September 7, 2012

Insta-Friday

Drink coasters I made Kristin for her birthday! 
How I love Pinterest. You can find this project here.
I would like to say it was a ton of fun to make but it was the complete
opposite. She is lucky to have gotten four coasters because I just about 
gave up after the first one! :) 

 Part student, part mom and a little bit everything else in-between. 

 Racin' Rody. She loves them! 

 They all get hugs and kisses from her on a regular basis while we are at Toddler Tumble Time. 

Push-up contest with the daddy-o! 

Blaykleigh and I share the same passion for Microbiology. 
The look on her face says it all! 

We enjoy our afternoon coloring book time!
 Is it just me or is she a pro at holding that crayon? When the flat end of the crayon 
faces the paper she will flip it to the pointy end. Lol. Smarty pants!

 Sunday School monkey smooches! 

15 month shots! Boo.
23.8 lbs
28" in height

 220 Microbiology notecards...
Check!
Glass of wine to help me to the finish line...
Check, Check!

 My Target purchases from tonight.
Chicken Tortilla Soup ... close to Panera as I can get!
So glad our Target finally got on board with the Method Orla Kiely line.
And can't wait to make myself an iced carmel pumpkin spice latte in the morning!   

Happy Friday All! 



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment