At 20 months old, Blaykleigh ...
- has loved playing with her shopping cart that she got for Christmas! She is very good at organizing all the "groceries"- I think she must have picked up that lovely trait from her momma!
- spent her first night away from me EVER! Jason and I went to Iowa to look for our new home and she got to spend the weekend with her Great Aunt Jeanie, Great Aunt Jill and Nana. She had a blast, I missed her every minute.
- fed some really big cows over in a pasture by our home!
- has a new found love for singing and serenades me several times a day. She's gonna be a show stopper! Her hit single - twinkle twinkle little star.
- totally face planted into a HUGE mud puddle at the park. I am talking head to toe mud!!! I tried to stop her but she insisted in upping her speed, running away from me faster and then in s.l.o.w.m.o.t.i.o.n. she tripped into the ginormous mud puddle, paci and all. Lots of tears on her end but I couldn't help but giggle a bit, it will be a good story 10 years down the road.
- had lots of play-dates as we prepared to say our goodbyes in the following weeks to all of our good friends.
- cracks me up when she asks for a fruit snack. Blaykleigh - <insert crinkled nose> and in a nasally voice "sna-na".
- is getting awful close to those "terrible two's" and knows how to throw quite the tantrum.
- tortures poor Mannie. Yet Mannie still seems to like her best out of all of us and puts up with the tail pulling, face slapping and full bodied smothering?! Strange cat, that one.