Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bits of Splendor


Kristin and Emily. 
Two of my bestest of friends.
I had been counting down the days until Kris came to visit
but when I saw Em with her, I was shocked
What a wonderful, wonderful 
SURPRISE!!!
Let the girls weekend commence.

Homemade sushi night! 

Just like the good old days, we all got ready in the 
same bathroom each morning!!! 

Saturday was spent in Rockport.
A good seafood lunch.
And walking around all the town shops. 

Charlotte Plummers 
gettin' our grub on.  

Can't even tell you just how much I miss these two.
All those miles between us just doesn't seem right. 

Doing what girls do best 
...
sHoPpInG! 

This picture obviously needs no explanation 
but
for those of you who don't know what is going on here I will explain. 
SHARK ATTACK
That shark right there tried to gobble up my sweet B. and my dearest, bestest
friend Kristin put her own life on the line to save her. 
A true testament of friendship. 
Okay, so maybe it wasn't that dramatic of a story
and maybe Kris tried to put B.'s head into the sharks mouth for a theatrical picturesque photo opp
buuuut that is neither here nor there. :)

A shell shopping we go. 
We've got BIG plans for Saturday night revolving around 
....
you guessed, shells! 

Sea Shell Shoppe 
try saying that out loud 5 times super fast. 

Star Feeiiish. 

Gathering supplies. 

Craft night numero uno. 

The final product. 
What do ya think? 
Should we start selling sea shells?! 

Movie night: Bridget Jones's Diary 
annnnnd
craft night numero dos. 

Knitted wire bracelets. 
Kris and Em did the knitting ... I did the watching.

Then we did a Pinterest project for my house.
We each signed a petal.
Good times. 

Had the best Labor Day weekend with my girls! 

Sad having to part our ways.
Didn't like it one bit. 
{Praying} that one day soon we won't be so so far away. 



bits of splendor

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures. Looks like you girls had a great time:)
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete