Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Letters




Dear Summer Semester, I have two finals and a research paper to do and then I am done with you! Can't say that you'll be missed. Dear Fall Semester, you're not even here yet and are already coming on way too strong! Let's tone it down a notch or two shall we? Dear Motivation, I need you desperately. Dear Blaykleigh, I love you to the moon and back. Always have and always will. However, these temper tantrums are coming on a little strong a bit too soon. Dear Cats, I apologize for the daily loss of fur. Little miss hasn't yet grasped the concept of "petting" just yet, but we are working on it. Dear Husband, tonight I am feeling a movie night on the couch complete with some popcorn and vino, let's not forget the vino! Dear Brain, I pray that you are able to fully absorb all these medical terms, abbreviations and everything else in-between by Wednesday.
... Ready, Set, GO! 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the "dear cats" section. My niece has just now grasped what patting the cat looks like...although at times it looks more like a smack. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. She gets the concept in the beginning, then comes the death grip and once released, a fist full of hair. ... Ouch!
    Poor cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Well thank you for stopping by :) have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete