Thursday, September 1, 2016

Nellie's Nursery



 

So much love was poured into your nursery, everything had to be just perfect. I chalk painted the dresser and rocking chair that I found at the antique store, that was a long and fun diy. I took a wooden letter N and adhered silk flowers to it and your dad built the mount for it. Your sister painted you an abstract piece which I framed and have sitting above your changing table. I searched etsy for days until I found the perfect baby quilt to throw alongside your crib. Your Granny & Grampy contributed the 'Sweet One' owl painting I had been eyeing, such a beautiful touch.  And your Nani found the letter N that is framed and sitting on your dresser, she also bought you the sweetest little bunny rocker. Each and every time you are in your room, you are surrounded by love my dear. 
xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment