Thursday, July 21, 2016

32 weeks


Baby size? No recent measurements since the last up date but according to my pregnancy app she is about the size of a honeydew.

Total weight gain? 26 lbs ... starting to get uncomfortable with the numbers on the scale that keep creeping up there. All for a good cause though right ;)

Maternity clothes? Just a few. Bottoms definitely, as for tops, just depends. Still rocking the dresses as much as possible.

Miss anything? Sleeping on my back!!!! And being able to pick-up Blaykleigh. I have been on a weight lifting restriction since the start of my pregnancy and haven't been able to pick her up, she often asks when I can pick her up again. 

Movement? She is starting to quiet down at night and spreading her active times pretty evenly throughout the day which is much appreciated. But not going to lie, when I lie back down from using the bathroom in the middle of the night I wait a good while before falling back asleep to make sure I feel a few movements from her. #mamabirdonduty

Symptoms? Just the same old same .... contractions. Got softly "scolded" by the doctor for not going in to be checked each time I've had more than 6 in an hour. .... So I promised him from here forward I will go in, which could potentially be several times a week with how often I get these bad boys.

Belly button in or out? Still an innie!

Wedding ring on or off? On.

Sleep? The crazy pregnancy dreams have stepped up their game but other than that not much else has changed.

Best moment this week? Last week we attempted the 4D ultrasound which was fun. Nellie wasn't the most cooperative in that she insisted on keeping her little arms and hands up by her face which really limited our view of her. But it's always fun to get to peek in on her!

Exercise? Nada.

Cravings? Virgin Pina Coladas like nobody's business.

Happy or Moody? I can be both in any given moment ;) don't mess with the pregnant lady!

Looking forward to? Getting anxious to meet our girl! Also, a trip to Table Rock Lake next weekend as long as the doc approves it. 

Thank you! Everything in me says "thank you!" Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing your holy temple and say it again: "thank you!". Thank you for your love, thank you for your faithfulness; most holy is your name, most holy is your Word. The moment I called out, you stepped in; you made my life large with strength. - Psalm 138:2


No comments:

Post a Comment