Saturday, May 31, 2014

a cinderella birthday for my princess

Blaykleigh has become very fond of Cinderella over the past few months, so for her 3rd birthday I felt that a Cinderella party was a must!

This year Nani, Uncle Clay and Kailyn were able to come and help us celebrate the little miss turning 3 and it was lovely having them here! 



It's a necessity to have the perfect party dress! 
Found this gem on eBay.
Look closely and you can see Cinderella in the background.









Bubble table. 
Fairy Godmother star shaped bubble wands and all!

Blaykleigh and Blythe.

Birthday Princess!

Amie, Bennett, Blythe.

Reese. 

Alyson, momma, Sydney.
(nursing school gals)
....
No party is complete without a photo booth!

....


It's crazy to think that you have already been on this earth for an entire 3 years, sweet little girl. I wish there was a way to slow down the clock so that each moment with you felt like a lifetime but the clock just keeps ticking so I have no other option but to embrace the time I get with you. 
Your daddy and I are over the moon in love with every bit of you!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment