Thursday, August 2, 2012

Toddler Tumble Time


So every Thursday a local church has Toddler Tumble Time in their gym for free! I was so glad when a friend from our church passed on this little gem of information. I have been looking for something like this for Blaykleigh and I to do during these preposterously hot summer days. It gives us a change of scenery, lets her interact with other littles her age, zaps her of all that toddler energy aaand did I mentions it's free?! Nothing beats FREE entertainment. 


I think we may have a basketball star on the rise?! 
And let me tell you how thrilled Jason was to see these pictures! 


Blaykleigh is just the sweetest little girl. 
I love her tender heart! 
Always patting, hugging or kissing her "friends". 


First time in a bounce house. 
Why didn't they have these when I was little?! These are way better than dirty ball pits. 


At it again. 
I think it's about that time we invest in a pink basketball hoop for little miss! 


This place is air-conditioned.
I however was a sweaty, hot mess chasing this one around for nearly 2 hours. 


I think it is safe to say she enjoyed herself. 
You'll know where to find us come next Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment