Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters

Saw this link-up on a blog I just recently started reading. It looked like fun, something different to do so I thought I might give it a try for a bit. So here we go! 
....

Friday's Letters 


Dear Vacation, you could not have come at a more perfect time - I welcome you with open arms! Dear Husband, 9 days of good old fashioned family fun are ahead of us!!! Let the good times roll. p.s. I love you! Dear Horrific Colorado Wildfires, I am heartbroken. Hasn't enough precious land and life been consumed by you? You are ruining a place so dear to my heart. Dear Chipotle, it's been a long time since I enjoyed your impeccable tastiness ... but tonight, that all ends. Dear Table Rock Lake, I have heard many great things about you and tomorrow will be graced by your presence for 5 wonderful days. Dear Blaykleigh, mommy is so thankful that we got good news back from your ultrasound. I was a bit worried there for a few days but you are a healthy little girl!!! "Everything looks normal" - best three words I heard all week.  



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment