Friday, April 20, 2012

Insta-Friday

Life is crazy around here - at least for me! Counting down the days until the end of the semester so that I can enjoy the summer with my loves. It can't come soon enough that is for sure. 


Blaykleigh is all about begging (yes, begging) for my cereal in the morning. Needless to say, I can't help but give in to her cuteness. 


Last Monday Blaykleigh & I met up with a play group from our new church -- we had a wonderful time! Had fun on the swing and fed the ducks, geese, seagulls and a few pigeons! ... All the birdies deserve food.


Our very first ripe tomatoes! 


Cheers! 
AND my tomato-hater husband was quiet the fan once we each devoured our single tomato, said it must be because they are homegrown, lol. 28 years of not eating tomatoes, he has definitely been missing out. 


Making a mess of what was leftover from the popsicle I made her! 


Sweet sleep. Moments that are still few and far between for this little girl. This one doesn't ever miss a beat that is for sure. 


Wrapping up the semester with a little education on how baby's are made. Still amazes me that for 9 months my sweet little girl grew inside of ME!!!!!!


There is something wrong with this picture -- Blaykleigh on the outside of her play area while Mannie is on the inside. I think Mannie has found a way to escape the constant chasing and hair pulling from Miss B! Smart cat. 


Always pointing at something these days; that or trying to shove her entire fist down your throat -- so much fun!


First ever painted toes-ies! 
Color: Windy Rock Canyon 
... 
and we match! :)




life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment