Truly. Madly. Deeply.
in love with this sweet baby of mine.
Happy "Birthday" little bird! These past four months with you have been nothing less than wonderful. I can't believe how fast you are growing; changing ever so slightly everyday. I love being able to spend just about every moment of every day with you; watching your little personality emerge, seeing the joy in your face as you discover something new, the way you light up when I greet you as you awake from your dreams and most of all, being able to hold and love on you whenever I please. Being your mom is a gift far greater than I could have ever asked to receive.
At four months old, Blaykleigh ...
- weighs exactly 15.0 lbs and is just about 25 inches long
- has an amazing set of lungs on her; from crying to playful squeals, she will make your ears ring
- reaches out and touches our faces; makes my heart go to mush
- holds her hands up in front of her face, playing with them until she drifts into her nightly slumber
- still wakes up at least once for a 'mid-night' feeding
- puts everything in her mouth, everything
- is quite the bubble maker and slobbers like its nobody's business
- still suffers from the awful acid reflux
- sits up in her bebe pod like a pro now, no more slumping off to the side
- loves her bath time just as much as she did in month one, two and three of her little life
- laughs the worlds best laugh
- enjoys her Baby Einstein video time during the day
- is really good at mimic-ing her daddy and his funny faces
- sleeps her longest naps while on Jason's chest on the weekends
- grabs everything with her left hand; perhaps this means we've got a lefty