Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the bump update




28 weeks and 4 days

 Blaykleigh is roughly 15-16 inches in length and about 2.5 pounds or the weight of a sack of flour ... she certainly is doing a wonderful job at growing!!!   

Most of her movements are still at night as I am trying to get comfortable and go to sleep. I have read that the sleeping/awake patterns in the womb often times resemble the same patterns the baby will have once the baby is born?! Looks like Jason and I might have a night owl on our hands - eeek!  

Jason has now felt Blaykleigh in action several times since my last pregnancy post update when he was in "denial" of the movements he felt, chalking them up to be anything but her in there.   

I have been feeling good for the most part. I am carrying pretty low so I have a lot of pressure down "there" and back pains. I have started noticing that I am getting tired more easily and most days would do anything for a nap! Guess that is to be expected as you enter the BIG home-stretch of the last trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment