Thursday, May 2, 2013

Visit from the bestie!

Back in February, I got my first "visitor" here in Des Moines! Thanks to her awesome hubby for gifting her plane tickets on Valentine's Day to come and see moi. I don't get to see her often enough so even though it was a short weekend trip, I soaked up all the Emily time I could. There was shopping, dinner and wine at Louie's Wine Dive, exploring of downtown Des Moines, more shopping, lunch with creepy zombies (zombie burger), a bit more shopping, a night of knitting, more wine and finished off with a quick lunch at Jimmy Johns before I had to return her to her family <sad face>. Nevertheless, we had a blast and I can't wait to see her again real soon, like in a week or so soon! 

selfies. 

my new home. 

soaking it all in. 

emily's idea of heaven. vintage & knits.

fun stuff. 

bff necklaces. 

lunch with the walking dead.

learning a new hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment