At 18 months old, Blaykleigh ....
- weighs 24.15lbs and is 31 inches in height.
- is really starting to develop quite the personality, we've got a little miss priss on our hands!
- knows several letters (o, m, d, b) and can identify them when you point and ask her what they are.
- loves her bathtub crayons.
- is all about "dipping" her food in sauce.
- has had 3 double ear infections (that we know of) within the last 9 months and if she keeps getting them will most likely need tubes put in.
- can climb on and off the couch without any assistance, miss independent.
- is starting to get rather familiarized with her "time-out" spot and ends up there the majority of the time for throwing things she shouldn't, i.e. - her toys and food off of her high chair tray. Such a pill!
- got her very first set of Duplo Legos from her granny and grampy for Christmas and boy does she l-o-v-e them!!!
- would eat bananas all day everyday if I let her. Whenever I ask her if she is hungry her response is "eat, nana" ... it's never a pretty sight on those days we're banana-less!
- loves playing and cuddling Mannie which is really cute, especially since Mannie seems to hate all kinds of affection except from Blaykleigh.
- loves getting her "boo-boo's" kissed and then kisses yours.
- still gives me eskimo kisses and butterfly kisses! Melts my heart.
- is definitely going through an attachment phase. She gets so sad when her momma leaves!
- started sticking her finger up her nose!!! Gasp. So was not looking forward to this bad habit.
tenk you (thank you)
kee kat (kitty cat)
no, no, no - yes she already knows the word "no"!
-not sure how she got "dooous" from b-i-r-d-s?
nuna (nuni aka paci)
yet meh seee (let me see)
sou <insert chinese accent> (sock)
tenkle s-kah-i (twinkle in the ski)