10 months little bird! I can't believe it. Secretly I wish I could forever keep you this little and as much as I dislike how fast you seem to be growing; I have to admit, it is awful fun watching you become your own little person. You are always so full of joy, your sweet smile brings a smile to everyone we encounter - no matter where we may be, you always seem to draw people in with your smile ... and your eyes! Ooooh those eyes of yours; I don't think I have ever not heard someone mention how big and beautiful your eyes are. Even from the moment you were born, your eyes seemed to capture the attention of others! There is definitely something very special about you little girl and the heartwarming gentleness in your eyes seems to say it all. Mommy loves you to the moon and back.
At 10 months old, Blaykleigh ...
- weighs 19.4 lbs and is 27.5 inches in length
- has 5, almost 6 teeth
- has had two horrible double ear infections within one month (wondering if this means ear tubes are in our near future?)
- pants like a dog when you ask her what a monkey says - quite comical
- claps her hands when you tell her to "pat-pat"
- blows kisses aka putting her hand over her mouth while making the "wah-wah" sound like a little Indian Princess
- still plays the "so big" game but now only raises one arm above her head
- is still doing the army crawl although sometimes it looks more like the wounded solider crawl because at time she will drag her left leg only using her toes to push off with - kind of hard to explain, I need to get it on video
- loves our kitty cats ... pretty sure she tries to say "kitty cat" because she will point at them and say the same two syllable gibberish just about every time
- is into pointing and "ooo-ing" at everything these days, very interested in the world around her
- has entered the stage of intentionally dropping food off of her tray onto the floor ... good thing we have two vacuum dogs in this house
- is fascinated by remotes, cell phones, laptops etc. ... tech savvy little girl
- absolutely loves looking at picture of herself, starts laughing every time she sees herself in a picture or the mirror for that matter
.....annnd off she goes!