Saturday, February 25, 2012

February Photo Challenge


another grouped photo challenge ...

day twenty-one.


a fave photo(s) of you.
(picture in the black frame was one of our very first photos together as a couple, picture in the iridescent frame was our engagement photo & picture in the vintage pearl frame our wedding day photo!)

day twenty-two.


where you work. 
(I don't have a job outside of the house, I am a stay-at-home mom & finishing up my nursing degree on the side. So this is a picture of the 'wire-man' at school; we are currently mastering the circulatory system.)

day twenty-three.


your shoes. 
(don't get a chance to wear heals much these days ... but I do love me some sassy flats.)

day twenty-four. 


inside your bathroom cabinet. 
(this is a rather odd photo challenge buuut here ya go.)

day twenty-five. 


green. 
(wonder how many four leaf clovers one could find in our neighbors yard?)

No comments:

Post a Comment