Friday, February 10, 2012

February Photo Challenge


I missed the last couple 'photo a day' posts all for good reason. 
Sick, school and lack of sun -- day eight was supposed to be a picture of the sun! 
So here they are - day eight, day nine annnd day ten. 

day eight.


sun.
(today the sun finally decided to break through the cloudy sky, it's been a good number of days since I've seen her)

day nine. 


front door. 
(the rainy world outside has been such a pleasant change of pace)

day ten. 


self portrait. 
(used the hipstamatic app on my phone for this one -- lens Bettie XL -- film Blanko Noir ... not so sure I care for the Bettie XL lens for this particular photo but didn't have time to snap another shot, was in a hurry to get out the door with my hot date <wink, wink>)

No comments:

Post a Comment