Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 30 days of thanks

Day sixteen.



15. I am thankful for all the things I use on a daily basis. Day to day life would sure be a lot more complicated if I didn't have the following: a tooth brush and tooth paste to freshen my morning breath, a coffee pot that brews my daily energy (but then turns my minty fresh breath into coffee breath - yummy!), clothes and shoes so that I can fashionably present myself in public and a washer and dryer to clean those clothes (can't imagine having to do all our laundry by hand), a set of wheels to get around town in - I am not really a bus person, my cellular device to communicate with my people, this here laptop I am currently using, a beautiful bathtub to clean off any daily odors on my bod and a razor to remove the prickly leg hairs, wipes to clean the bum of my baby and diapers, which for the most part do a wonderful job at keeping life in general cleaner .... okay I think my point is made. Anything and everything I use on a daily basis I am thankful for. I probably left out like a 100 of other things if not more but I will leave those to the generalization of all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment