Monday, November 14, 2011

November 30 days of thanks

Day fourteen.

Thank you God. 



17. Yup, yup. I am thankful for Target <insert ear to ear smile>. We only have one here in Corpus which is still hard to grasp being that I came from a state that has Target stores on just about every corner but nevertheless I am thankful to have our one! I can spend a good 2 or 3 hours just paroozing around the store and not even realize how much time has passed. They have anything and everything a lady like myself could ever need, minus the fine home furnishings but they have lots and lots of pretty stuff to accent those fine home furnishings in mi casaAnd somehow a fountain diet coke and freshly popped popcorn tastes so much better when consumed within the walls of their store. 




No comments:

Post a Comment