Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 30 days of thanks

Day eight. 

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God ... Philippians 4:6

(isn't this a great photo? not just the two beauties in it (wink, wink) but the photography itself - if you are in the Denver area and in need of a photographer you should check out Vanessa Kruse, she is a good friend from high school and her work is amazing.)

23. I am thankful for the strong bond I have with my mother. Not all mothers and daughters have such a great relationship, but we do and for that, I will forever be thankful! I know that I am a better person because of our closeness ... I can tell her anything and everything that might be on my mind without the fear of judgement, if she were my only friend I would not fret because I would never be lonely; she certainly is wonderful and our relationship is a gift no doubt. I pray that when Blaykleigh is older, that we will have our own mother-daughter closeness similar to that of mine and my mother's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment