Friday, November 11, 2011

Insta-Friday

A little peek into our past week!

Happy Friday everyone. 


Jason's college friend Caleb stayed with us last weekend while he was in town furthering his music career ... played a little guitar for a fussy baby.


Blaykleigh is sooooo excited for Christmas already, hehe. Although when it comes time to open presents, I have a feeling she will be more interested in the wrapping paper than the actual gifts. 


We went to go check out Marina Market days last weekend and almost got empaled by a fly away tent because it was so dang windy out and sad to say but that was about all the excitement going on at Marina Market days.


Taking a little stroll down the boardwalk. 


The closest thing we have to a zoo here in the 'Sparkling City by the Sea' ... Furniture Row's overly large stuffed animals. 


B loves the kitties, gets the biggest smile on her face when they are within reaching distance and then pulls out chunks of fur, especially when it comes to the white kitty because her hair is longer and therefore creating the perfect handful. I have a feeling she will soon be their archenemy when she becomes more mobile. 


Such a big girl ... she walked all the way over here on her own! (okay so that last part was a lie, Jason placed her there but she did stay "standing" for quite awhile)


I did a pinterest paint job! Added some spaaarkles to each of my ring fingers and surprisingly enough those are the two that have yet to chip.  


Ahhhhh World Market bath soaps. I've never really been a body wash kind of girl. Anyways, I totally bought myself a bar last weekend; it smells just the way I think heaven probably smells. And aren't the way they are packaged just adorable, if you bought several of them they would make super cute bathroom decoration in a pretty jar (I think my mom actual has something similar sitting on the edge of her tub).


Blaykleigh supervising Jase as he washes the Jeep; man she is a tough critic. 


Went on a thrift store hunt for these gems (sixty seven cents a piece, can't beat that). I plan on doing "black and white" themed Thanksgiving dinner decor and these three ladies are going to create a lovely center piece with some white mums or something of the sort in them. 


Practicing her "I can sit up all by myself" skills. 

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment