Wednesday, September 7, 2011

3 generations

This past Labor Day weekend my mom was able to come down to visit for the second time since Blaykleigh was born. It was so great to have her here with us! As always time passed faster than you want and before I knew it she was on a flight back to Denver.  

Even though her stay wasn't as long as I would have liked, it was wonderful to have her here next to me and B got to soak up lots of Nani kisses! 

We had several lunches out. Shopped until we dropped, even shared a Diet Coke and a Popcorn as we strolled through Target; the best part of shopping there as far as we are concerned and a tradition I plan to share with B once she graduates from her liquid only diet. She made us several tasty dinners and treated us to a nice seafood dinner at Virginia's on the Bay in Port A. on her last night here ... we even took the ferry boat over there! 

But now that she is gone I miss her immensely and am counting down the days until B and I head up to Colorado for a visit. 


three generations

one out of thousands of Nani kisses 

b's very first ferry boat ride

my stud of a husband


spectacular sunset

 at the dinner table 





No comments:

Post a Comment