Our little bird, it's crazy to think that a month has come and gone since your birth! Just seems like yesterday that they placed you in my arms; time is already going by too fast. Your dad and I are so blessed to have you as our little girl and even though we are both still adjusting to being new parents, we wouldn't change a thing! You're absolutely precious and loved so, so much.
At one month old, Blaykleigh...
- is 21 inches in length and weighs approximately 8 lbs. 9 oz.
- can just about hold her head up on her own
- loves to "stand-up" while we hold her in our lap
- sleeps best on her tummy
- has hiccups ALL the time
- has been suffering from painful acid reflux (poor thing)
- still is wearing her newborn outfits
- loves her wubbanub ( here )
- enjoys bath time ... most of the time
- loves to be held and look into your eyes
- stretches her feet out while you feed her bc she likes them to be tickled